Elmibit’s team is growing again and we would like to invite new software developers to the team. Check out this page to learn a bit about who we are and who we are looking for, to see if we could work together! 🙂
Farming is the oldest and biggest Industry on the planet. Elmibit’s mission is to help it evolve into a sustainable Industry that is going to feed our planet in the future.
That’s why the software solutions eVineyard and eOrchard we are building are today used in 25+ countries on 5 continents and processed more than 13 million data points from the connected IoT devices with smart algorithms – all with the goal to help responsible farmers make better decisions, save the environment, and improve the quality of life.
While building software is a large part of what we do, it’s not the only thing we do. We collaborate in International projects with some of the most renown Institutions and Industry both in Europe and globally. Project we participate in often advance state-of-the-art in technologies for agriculture – sitting at the bleeding edge of innovation.
The strategic partners we work with are from all corners of the world: from California through Spain all the way to the farming organizations in our vicinity in Slovenia.
Our team spirit is built around:
- having a good time doing what we do, working hard, but enjoying to do so
- striving to be (among) the best in the Industry for our focus area of expertise, both individually and as a team
- making a positive impact on the world by making the biggest and oldest Industry more sustainable
Who are we looking for?
Software developers with passion to change the world into a more sustainable place and a desire to Over-deliver.
Hard-working, focused on solving problems and seeing the big picture, and willing to be(come) the best in what they do on a global level.
Focused on delivering a (really) high-quality, good looking products with beautifully practical UX, well structured code, and free of bugs.
Excited to collaborate with partners from all around the World on Projects related to digital agriculture.
If you find yourself in this description, then we’re eager to hear from you! Besides a friendly and caring working climate, we promise you that the products you will work on will be widely used by our existing customer base and new customers, and will impact the world of farming.
The work will mainly involve development of Web Application modules, Mobile Application modules, Internet of Things (IoT) components and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) components.
What profile are we looking for:
- Both Starting (Junior) and Advanced (Mid-level and Senior) positions are available.
- Competitive salary based on existing experience and position.
- object-oriented web software development
- usage of database technologies (querying)
- knowledge of versioning systems usage
- soft skills – communication (good knowledge of English, Slovenian – desirable but not necessary)
- agile software development patterns
To be more precise, those are the technologies in which we expect you to work:
- PostgreSQL database with GIS extensions
- Vue.JS, jQuery
- CodeIgniter framework
- native Android and native iOS development
- Office near Gornja Radgona,
Full-time employment, 8 hours per working day.
Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matic on (+386) 40 811 465.